Fire Safety Products
FireSafe services supply and install the following fire fighting equipment, evacuation equipment and signage.
Fire Fighting Equipment
All fire extinguishers and fire blankets come in a range of different sizes. It is very important to know what type and size of extinguisher you require before purchasing.
- Foam fire extinguishers
- Carbon Dioxide fire extinguishers
- Dry powder extinguishers, both manual and automatic
- Wet Chemical Fire extinguishers
- Fire blankets
At FireSafe we are here to help so please contact us and we will talk you through your options in relation to your firefighting equipment needs.
All our fire extinguishers conform to official standards and FireSafe can carry out annual servicing and maintenance if required.
We also supply, deliver and install all equipment to domestic properties and will give a demonstration on the use of all equipment purchased.
Evacuation sheets are an effective way of transporting non-mobile patients in emergency situations. This sheet is designed to be attached to the underside of the patients mattress at all times so when an evacuation is necessary the patient can be moved quickly, being lowered onto the floor and moved to safety. The silicone coating on the bottom of the sheet enables quick, controlled and accurate manoeuvrability.
- Sheet’s enable easy transportation of non-mobile people down flights of stairs
- Maximum carrying weight: 160kg
- Sheets can be laundered
- Fitted with 2 fastening straps to keep the patient secure during transit
- Fastening straps stored in built-in pockets whilst not in evacuation mode
- Only two people required to evacuate the patient
- Fits any single bed using the adjustable fitting loops
- Silicone coating for superior manoeuvrability
- Inconspicuous fit to the underside of the mattress
- Particularly suitable in hospitals and nursing homes
FireSafe will supply, deliver ,install and train personal on the use of the evacuation sheet
The wall mounted Emergency Evacuation Sledgallows the smooth transfer of non abmulant patients over any surface even concrete or stairs. The sledge can be stored in the wall mounted bag provided and easily deployed when needed in an emergency. Supplied complete with wall mounted rapid deployment pouch.
- Dual inner foam provides protection and comfort for patient
- 2 Safety belts and foot pocket to hold the patient safely and securely in place
- Tough slippery coated underside to assist transfer over floor surfaces and stairs
- Complete with storage pouch which can be wall mounted for rapid deployment (fixings not included)
In an emergency the folded sledge is taken off the wall mount and the patient is transferred from the bed to sledge.
FireSafe can supply, deliver ,install and train personal on the use of the evacuation sledge.
Firesafe supply and install the following signage.